HEXONET's much anticipated improvements to our web control panel are finally here. Through much consultation and feedback with our resellers, some of the most important asked for enhancements will be released in an upgrade on Wednesday May 11, 2011.
Control Panel Upgrade Highlights
- AJAX on screen messaging and forms increase usability and the overall intuitiveness of the interface; for instance, less need for using the back button to access previous information.
- Dynamic screen sizing adapts the Control Panel to the most optimal screen width and height, whether your using a small or big monitor.
- Integrated keyboard inputs to control the interface including ESC to close on screen messages and ENTER to execute an action.
- Real-time, in process, intuitive error messages improve understanding of input mistakes and quickly aid users on fixing them.
- Standard User Interface Libraries and Widgets (Pager, TabView, Buttons, Menus, Tables, ...) have improved cross-browser compatibility ... the same look and function no matter where you need to access the Control Panel.
- Better use of Quick-links between different pages and contained table layouts for cleaner and more concise informational displays.
- Expandable and extensive underlying framework, which will allow faster roll-out of new functionality in the future ... stayed tuned for more upgrades!
Though countless of hours of testing has been poured into the latest Control Panel release, if you happen to encounter a bug, please be so kind as to submit a description of the error to [email protected]