Wow, 2012 was an amazing year for HEXONET! To all our loyal customers, thank you for your support throughout 2012. Here is a quick review of 2012 and what is planned for 2013.
Highlights of 2012:
- HEXONET added nine (9) more ccTLDs to our already large ccTLD portfolio: .AU, .EC, .FI, .GG, .GR, .JE, .JP.NET, .IS and .co.ZA,
- HEXONET participated in the launch of IDN.ASIA
- HEXONET participated on the launch of AFNIC IDNs
- HEXONET participated in the launch of .SX
- HEXONET released a new website with an enhanced domain search engine
- HEXONET launched an Expression-of-Interest system for new Top-Level-Domains (.WEB, .SHOP, .SALE, etc.)
Looking Forward to 2013:
- HEXONET will add even more ccTLDs this coming year!
- HEXONET will continue to add more TLDs to the Backorder Service
- HEXONET's Control Panel will see an entirely new enhanced Orderform, which will make ordering easier and faster.
- HEXONET will participate in the newTLD launches, provided that any newTLDs are released in 2013.
The future is very exciting and there will be a lot happening in our industry for 2013. The entire Team at the HEXONET offices in Germany and Canada would like to thank our customers, resellers, domainers, and registries for your business and trust this past year.
Wishing you and your families happy holidays and all the best for 2013.