Starting June 1, 2011, PREMIUM and PLATINUM resellers will be able to resell domain backorders for potentially huge profits. Whenever a client of a reseller places a backorder, if the backorder is successfully registered and allocated back to that client, commissions for the reseller can be as high as hundreds of dollars. HEXONET's resellable backorders is one of the first of its kind industry wide and we are very excited to give access to our resellers to this very lucrative market.
Reseller: 0.00% Commission
Premium: 5.00 % Commission
Platinum: 15.00% Commission
Commision for Single Backorder: (example1.com for Platinum reseller)
A reseller's customer places a backorder for an expiring domain. No other customer or another reseller's client places a backorder for the same domain. Upon successful registration of example1.com, the standard reseller backorder fee (typically 59.00 USD) is discounted by the amount of the commission (for example1.com it would be 8.85 USD), and the domain is allocated immediately to the reseller's customer:
- BACKORDER_COM - example1.com 50.15 USD (59.00 USD - 8.85 USD commission = 50.15 USD)
Commision for a Backorder with Multiple Backorders: (example2.com for Platinum reseller)
A reseller's customer places a backorder for an expiring domain. Other customers or another reseller's client places a backorder for the same domain. Upon successful registration of example2.com, the domain goes into a PRIVATE auction at Premiumsale.com and is sold successfully for 2,500 USD. If the winner of the auction is the client of the reseller then the following commissions are paid:
- BACKORDER_COMMISSION_COM - example2.com 375.00 USD
Frequently Asked Questions:
As a reseller can I define and even mark up the single backorder price to my customer?
Resellers can define their own backorder pricing towards their own customers. The pricing relations for Backorder Domains are:
- .COM - PRICE_CLASS_DOMAIN_COM_BACKORDER_APPLICATION:59.00
- .NET - PRICE_CLASS_DOMAIN_NET_BACKORDER_APPLICATION:59.00
- .ORG - PRICE_CLASS_DOMAIN_ORG_BACKORDER_APPLICATION:59.00
- .BIZ - PRICE_CLASS_DOMAIN_BIZ_BACKORDER_APPLICATION:59.00
- .INFO - PRICE_CLASS_DOMAIN_INFO_BACKORDER_APPLICATION:59.00
- .ASIA - PRICE_CLASS_DOMAIN_ASIA_BACKORDER_APPLICATION:59.00
- .MOBI - PRICE_CLASS_DOMAIN_MOBI_BACKORDER_APPLICATION:59.00
- .CC - PRICE_CLASS_DOMAIN_CC_BACKORDER_APPLICATION:59.00
- .TV - PRICE_CLASS_DOMAIN_TV_BACKORDER_APPLICATION:59.00
- .DE - PRICE_CLASS_DOMAIN_DE_BACKORDER_APPLICATION:49.00 (EUR)
- .ME - PRICE_CLASS_DOMAIN_ME_BACKORDER_APPLICATION:49.00 (EUR)
- .SE - PRICE_CLASS_DOMAIN_SE_BACKORDER_APPLICATION:500.00 (SEK)
- .US - PRICE_CLASS_DOMAIN_US_BACKORDER_APPLICATION:59.00
When will the API documentation for Domain Backorders be ready?
The API Documentation for Domain Backorders will be ready by June 15, 2011 and will be accessible through your Control Panel at Tools > API Library > API Manuals > Domain Backorder API.
If an Private Auction results, how is my customer informed about participating in the auction?
PremiumSale.com will send an email directly to your customer with instructions on how he can participate in the private auction.
When do I receive my commissions for backorders going to auction?
As soon as the auction has concluded, the winning bidder is sent a payment request. Once payment has been secured and the customer confirms that he is in possession of the domain the commissions will be processed.
Can commissions be paid out?
Commissions can be paid out. HEXONET will wire commissions to your bank account minus any wire fees.
Will HEXONET be adding more TLDs to the list of available Backorders?
Yes, HEXONET plans on adding more TLDs throughout the rest of the year.