Price Decrease for .LC - Effective Immediately
We are pleased to announce tremendously new lower prices for .LC Domains. As of April 1, 2010, the new pricing took effect.
Pricing Second-Level .LC (example.lc)
- Reseller: 56.64 (net price: 47.60) USD now lowered to 30.94 (net price: 26.00) USD per Domain/Year
- Premium: 50.22 (net price: 42.20) USD now lowered to 29.16 (net price: 24.50) USD per Domain/Year
- Platinum: 47.36 (net price: 39.80) USD now lowered to 26.42 (net price: 22.20) USD per Domain/Year
Pricing Third-Level: (.com.LC, .net.LC, .org.LC and .co.LC)
- Reseller: 56.64 (net price: 47.60) USD now lowered to 23.56 (net price: 19.80) USD per Domain/Year
- Premium: 50.22 (net price: 42.20) USD now lowered to 20.71 (net price: 17.40) USD per Domain/Year
- Platinum: 47.36 (net price: 39.80) USD now lowered to 18.80 (net price: 15.80) USD per Domain/Year
About dot LC
- dot LC is the country code Top-Level-Domain of Saint Lucia.
- Many highly valuable domains beneath .LC are still available and can be registered within seconds.
In the event you are interested in registering a large volume of .LC or any other domain, please do not hesitate to send us an email to [email protected].
.LU IDNs Now Available and Open to Everyone!
On April 1, 2010, the official registry operator of the ccTLD of Luxembourg (DNS-LU) made Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs) for .LU available. IDN .LU domains are open for registration on a "first-come-first-served" basis to everyone and without restriction - the registry lifted its local presence requirement in February of 2010.
VeriSign Inc. to increase .COM and .NET Prices - Renew Today and Save
VeriSign Inc., the official gTLD Registry of .COM and .NET, has announced price increases for .COM by 0.57 (net: 0.48) USD and .NET by 0.50 (net: 0.42) USD in July of 2010. With this announcement, now is the perfect time to renew COM/NET domains. HEXONET highly recommends and encourages all resellers to inform their clients ahead of time, giving them the opportunity to save big by renewing for one, two, or even ten years now, before price increases take effect.
.COM - July 1, 2010 - HEXONET Prices
- Reseller: Increasing by 0.57 (net: 0.48) USD to 12.35 (net price: 10.38) USD per Domain/Year
- Premium: Increasing by 0.57 (net: 0.48) USD to 11.16 (net price: 9.38) USD per Domain/Year
- Platinum: Increasing by 0.57 (net: 0.48) USD to 9.85 (net price: 8.28) USD per Domain/Year
.NET - July 1, 2010 - HEXONET Prices
- Reseller: Increasing by 0.50 (net: 0.42) USD to 10.73 (net price: 9.02) USD per Domain/Year
- Premium: Increasing by 0.50 (net: 0.42) USD to 9.31 (net price: 7.82) USD per Domain/Year
- Platinum: Increasing by 0.50 (net: 0.42) USD to 7.76 (net price: 6.52) USD per Domain/Year
Gross prices include a 19% VAT generally applied to customers in the European Union
"As the economy and society becomes increasingly dependent on digital technology, it is imperative that investment in the underlying infrastructure, including .com and .net, continue to keep pace with the robust growth of the Internet and ensure its continued security and reliability. Over the last decade, the volume of Internet traffic and domain name system (DNS) queries on VeriSign's global infrastructure has increased from an average of approximately 2 billion queries per day in the year 2000 to more than 50 billion queries per day today while maintaining 100 percent operational accuracy and stability for the last eleven years.
Over the next decade, VeriSign will continue investment to build out the .com and .net infrastructures to manage the increasing demands on the infrastructure brought on by the proliferation of Internet-enabled phones and devices and the emergence of DNS-centric technologies and services. VeriSign also continues to scale and fortify the .com and .net infrastructures globally to defend against increasingly sophisticated cyber attacks."