"Domain Alert" has positive impact on revenue figures!
On August 22nd, 2007, we announced the release of a new Domain Name Feature named "Domain Alert".
Since the launch of "Domain Alert" we have seen a positive impact on revenue figures.
"Domain Alert" is an additional layer of security for the registrant. Upon making any changes to the following domain settings:
- Whois Information (Registrant & Admin-C)
- Name Server Settings
- Domain Lock / Unlock Status
- Authorization Code
As the "Domain Alert" product has had such a good impact we have decided to upload any logos of resellers who are supporting this product under the "domain-alert.info" website. In the event that you or your resellers support the "Domain Alert" and would like to have your logo uploaded onto this website, kindly send us the following information:
- Logo of your company in 234x60 px geometry
- please identify the web-address to which this logo is to be linked to
- "Domain Alert" can be applied to existing domains and the registration period of "Domain Alert" is automatically synced to the expiration date of the respective domain. This offers you and your resellers the opportunity to up sell the "Domain Alert" to existing customers and thereby offer your customers and additional layer of security for their domains.
- "Domain Alert" can be registered with every newly registered domain. We recommend that you add the "Domain Alert" product into the order-process of your domain registration process.
We have created "Domain Alert" logos which you are more than welcome to use. These can be found under http://www.domain-alert.info/download.